iptables CT extension
The CT target allows to set parameters for a packet or its associated connection. The target attaches a "template" connection tracking entry to the packet, which is then used by the conntrack core when initializing a new ct entry. This target is thus only valid in the "raw" table.
- Disables connection tracking for this packet.
- --helper name
- Use the helper identified by name for the connection. This is more flexible than loading the conntrack helper modules with preset ports.
- --ctevents event[,...]
- Only generate the specified conntrack events for this connection. Possible event types are: new, related, destroy, reply, assured, protoinfo, helper, mark (this refers to the ctmark, not nfmark), natseqinfo, secmark (ctsecmark).
- --expevents event[,...]
- Only generate the specified expectation events for this connection. Possible event types are: new.
- --zone id
- Assign this packet to zone id and only have lookups done in that zone. By default, packets have zone 0.
- --timeout name
- Use the timeout policy identified by name for the connection. This is provides more flexible timeout policy definition than global timeout values available at /proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_*_timeout_*.